How do I use this site?
- Enter your ZIP code, city, or county name and we'll show you a list of providers that have appointments available.
- If we find an open appointment, we provide a link to the vaccination provider's booking webpage.
- If you see Available, click the "Schedule" button to visit the provider's website.
- Schedule your appointment through the provider's website.
- New! Follow @covidwashington for live alerts! You can also call/text your ZIP to (425) 292-1727 for three nearby clinics with availability.
- If you need help scheduling an appointment or finding availability due to lack of time, opportunity, or other challenges, here are some resources where you can find help.
Our how-to video
Why are no appointments available?
Right now there are over 1 million Washingtonians looking for an appointment, and only ~120,000 first dose appointments available state-wide each week (WA DOH report). Other WA-specific volunteer groups have formed to help people through the actual booking process if you have trouble booking available appointments. We strongly recommend you join them for one-on-one assistance with booking.
Another reason no appointments might be available when you try to book an appointment even though we show Available is when a provider only has enough doses to provide either first or second doses of the vaccine. The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines both require two doses, given a few weeks apart. The providers may screen your booking request to ensure that you are looking for the dose they have available.